Pacific Rim Foundation Mission Statement
The Foundation was established in 1998 to:
1) provide grants, funding and scholarships to “organizations”
that provide services to the Asian Pacific Islander communities
in the Sacramento region,
2) to broaden the understanding of the
heritage, influences and contributions of the Asian Pacific
3) to promote and support Asian Pacific
Islander cultural, educational, and community programs and
4) to financially aid local organizations
with Asian Pacific Islander youth and senior programs.
Priorities for Awards
1. To broaden understanding of the heritage, influence
and contribution of the Asian Pacific Islanders communities.
2. To promote and preserve Asian Pacific Islanders’
culture, encourage education and respond to community needs.
3. To benefit, serve and help Asian Pacific Island youths,
adults and seniors.
1. To encourage youths in the community to respect
and value education, beyond high school and basic baccalaureate
2. To support young men and women who are interested in
continuing with higher education.
3. To adopt priorities, evaluate applicants with fair standards,
which apply fairly to each applicant.
The 2017 Asian Pacific Rim Foundation Board
||Emmylou Dalaza, Board President
||Darryl Cragun, Board Vice President
||Michelle Clavecilla, Board Treasurer
||Ofa Mann, Board Member
– Commissioner, California Asian and Pacific Islander American Affairs (APIAA)
||Lonnie Wong, Board Advisor
Reporter Fox 40
For Foundation related matters, please contact:
Emmylou Dalaza, Board President FOUNDATION
Fund Development Chair – Laurie Hensley
Event Coordinators – Laurie Hensley and Terry DeBencik
previous Recipients & Presenters of the Annual Awards
2002 Awards >>